Savjeti


ee

četvrtak, 3. ožujka 2016.

Easy Pull Apart Pizza Bread

Easy Pull Apart Pizza Bread



I’m always looking for fast and easy recipes and this one definitely fits the bill!  Try this Easy Pull Apart Pizza Bread recipe!

It goes nicely with a side of pizza sauce as a dip too!  Get creative with the dips.  You can use ranch, blue cheese or any of your favorite pizza, pasta or marinara sauces!

I used my favorite bundt pan to make this one.  Be sure to spray it with a non stick cooking spray and beware that the cheese does stick to the edges of the pan.  I used a knife to separate the bread before I flipped the bread onto a plate and it worked out just fine.  I think my bundt pan really helped though.

UPDATE:  I just received a cast iron bundt pan and it makes the BEST crust I’ve ever tasted!  I have a new love for cast iron cookware.  The tip is to make sure it’s well seasoned and it won’t stick at all!  I never realized just how much a difference the crust would make.  I also learned there is a high demand for cast iron cookware.  It’s heavy but so worth trying.

This recipe is extremely popular and liked by many when you use the pizza dough in a can.  I’m getting mixed reviews for the biscuits so if this is your first time making it be sure to use the pizza dough!  It’s highly rated!!!

We love easy recipes but they also have to be delicious too!  If you are in need of a really good cookbook that provides easy and delicious recipes we highly recommend:

Isn’t this stuff amazing. My whole family loved it. Jen originally made it in a bundt pan, but since I don’t have one I tried it in a regular old Pyrex 9×13 (just like this one here) and it came out great.

pripremu ovog recepta mozete pogledati ovdje :

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar

baner